If you’ve heard about Emotion Works and you’re interested in purchasing for your school, nursery or wider learning community you may like to consider attending or organising a get-together with local colleagues to find out about our programme and roll out across Scotland.
We will be very happy to deliver a free information session when enough people in a geographical area have expressed an interest in attending. Our minimum number for running a session would be to have at least 10 people attending from a minimum of 4 different settings. Our maximum numbers are only restricted by the size of the venue.
A typical twilight session will last around an hour and will start around 4pm so that people have time to travel after the school day.
Daytime sessions can also be organised, for example at Head teacher meetings for a school cluster or Local Authority.
We can also run an information session / previEW event on a Saturday if weekdays or twilights are not possible.
- An overview presentation delivered by Claire Murray, creator of the Emotion Works programme, or your local trainer / Emotion Works champion
- An opportunity to browse the hard copy resources
- A demonstration of the members area of the website containing digital resources, online training and practice ideas
- A display of Emotion Works practice demonstrating impact on learning and wellbeing
- Information about packages, training and prices with and opportunity to ask questions about capacity building for your particular context
- To register your interest or offer to host an event, please complete the form below and we will get back to you very soon.
[gravityform id=”10″ title=”true” description=”true” tabindex=”0″]
To download a flyer to share with colleagues about our previEW events, please click here
Please Note – an information session / previEW event is NOT a training session – it is an open event for people who are interested in finding out more about our programme and the costs involved. For more information about Emotion Works training, please link here